Magento 2 Cross Links Extension:
- Internal/external cross links,
- Product/category/CMS pages links,
- Internal links by a product SKU/category ID,
- External keyword replacement and links priority,
- National characters support (with UTF-8 encoding).
The extension is developed by MageWorx.com and comes with FREE functionality updates.View Cross Links user guide
Internal Cross Linking
Improve store navigation, bring qualified traffic to the most important pages and spread the necessary ranking power with internal cross linking.
With the extension you can:
• easily create necessary internal cross links,
• build links on any product/category/CMS page,
• specify alt tags/titles for the links,
• define links priority and the maximum replacement count,
• set internal links by the category ID/product SKU,
• define the Store View for internal cross links.
External Cross Links
Easily link your site pages with relevant websites in your niche.
Cross Links for Magento 2 lets you:
• set links titles/alt tags,
• set a link title and alt tags,
• specify Store Views for external links,
• define the priority and keyword replacement count.
The extension allows you easily and conveniently manage all the created cross links in one place:
• enable/disable all created cross links at once,
• set the maximum number of keyword replacement for product, category, CMS pages,
• define the default value for any cross link attribute.
Check latest version of Magento 2 Cross Links extension on Mageworx Store.Front-end: http://seo-suite.m2.ext.mageworx.com
Admin Demo: CrossLinks / CrossLinks1