Gift Registry extension is a hustle-free sophisticated software tool that embodies a must-have ecommerce feature proven success both in online and offline environments.
Gift registry is a solid marketing tool that lets you dramatically increase store traffic, number of customers, number of sales, and, as a result, store's cashflow. It will be particularly useful during holidays season, as it can ease creating Christmas gift lists, as well as Birthday gift lists, graduation gift lists, and registries for any other holidays and occasions.
- Ability to create/ full edit/ delete registry through admin panel
- Ability to share registry on twitter and facebook
- Registries may be found by searching for registrant’s name or ID in a registry search form. Also all registries are accessible with a direct link.
- Ability to make the registry private, which means it will be accessible only with a registry ID or direct link.
- Ability to add products to a registry from product page
- Utilization of AJAX for better user experience.
- Added ‘maiden name’ field for each registrant, which is searchable through registry search.
- Ability to add a photo to a gift registry page.
- Ability to set/change the number of ‘desired’ and ‘received’ items for each product added to the holiday gift list.
- Gift list owner may notify all her guests about the registry via an integrated e-mailing functionality. E-mail will contain an automatically generated text with corresponding registry owners’ names, Registry ID and a direct link to the registry.
- Ability to add products to shopping cart from multiple registries and also non-registry items simultaneously.
- Registrant's address may be chosen as a shipping address during the checkout.
- All essential registry statistics and information may be viewed in the Admin Panel: existing registries (even customer deleted registries remain in the list, just status changes to ‘Inactive’), registry IDs (which when clicked lead to registry page on front-end), products within each registry, desired/received/purchased amounts of products, corresponding orders.
- There are no restrictions for product amounts. The extension will work with any number of products.
- Displaying Registry's name for each product from the registry on the page " Order View".
- All extension's code is open source
: bug fixed.
- Version 1.0.0