Magento 2 File Downloads and Product Attachments
- Attaching downloadable files of any format
- Assigning files by a product ID or SKU
- Flexible uploaded files management
- The ability to define download limit/ user permissions
- Accurate file downloads stats
The extension is developed by MageWorx.com and comes with FREE functionality updates.View File Downloads & Product Attachments user guide (in PDF)
Downloadable Files Formats
File Downloads for Magento 2 lets equip product pages with any type of downloadable files. The extension supports all popular formats and helps to improve customers’ experience.
With this handy extension you can:
• define the downloadable file name and description
• set specific categories for product attachments
• assign files by the product grid, ID or SKU
• attach files to different Store Views
• specify file download limit
• add files from the product catalog
File Download User Permissions
Set restrictions to file downloads for various groups of visitors.
The extension allows you to:
• show/block files for specific customer groups
• encourage visitors to sign up or log in to be able to download the file or attachment
Easily manage/upload/edit or delete downloadable files in the back-end.
With the extension you can:
• show the file size and number of downloads
• sort files by categories
• filter files by name or alphabetically
This is the list of features that will appear in the upcoming updates:
• flexible upload options
• the ability to upload multiple files at once
• file download reports
The ETA is 4-8 weeks.
: new feature added.
: bug fixed.
: bug fixed.
Version 2.2.0 (July 6, 2016)
Compatible with Magento 2.1
Version 2.1.0 (May 2016)
Adds the ability to assign files to products from a product edit page in the back-end
Adds the ability to assign files to customer groups
Adds the ability to assign files to store views
Adds the option to hide files not assigned to a current group of a visitor
Adds the option to disable the download and to display a message for the files not assigned to a current group of a visitor
Minor bug fixes
Version 1.0 (March 2015)