Extension’s main goal is to increase the number of your customers. This is the way it works:
- A bride and a groom create a Wedding gift list on your store and fill it with all kinds of products they would like to have.
- After that they populate the gift list via sending invitations to their guests to check out their registry.
- Everyone who received an invitation (or has been informed about the registry in some other way) comes to your store and starts buying everything that this Wedding gift list contains.
- As a result you get a lot of sales, and, which is not less important, you get a lot of new customers.
Extension video guide:
- NEW! Ability to create/ full edit/ delete registry through admin panel
- Ability to share registry on twitter and facebook
- Each bridal registry created is accessible though search by name, search by Registry ID, and also through a direct link to it.
- Bridal gift list owner may choose to make her registry private, and to get an access to this registry a user will need to specify its ID or navigate to it using a direct link.
- Registry search is performed through a pop-up box (which appears when “Wedding Registry” link is hovered). With such implementation you won’t need to integrate any search forms into the already designed page layout.
- Products may be added to a bridal gift list from product page, catalog page and search results page.
- Products (that don’t have any options to select) are instantly added to a Wedding Registry with employed AJAX technology.
- Registry contains ‘maiden name’ field, which is searchable through registry search.
- In order to make a registry more personal, it’s possible to add a photo to a bridal registry page.
- Registry owners are free to set or change the number of ‘desired’ items and the number of ‘received’ items for each product added to their gift list.
- Registry owner can also set the priority of each item and leave a note for each product within her registry.
- Ability to add the same configurable product to the registry multiple times (if different options are selected).
- Ability to add configurable and bundled products to the baby shower registry.
- Product lists within a registry may be sorted by price, priority and purchased status.
- Each wedding gift list possesses an integrated e-mailing feature which helps a registry owner to notify all wedding guests about the registry. E-mail message contains an automatically generated text with inserted corresponding registry owners’ names, Registry ID and a direct link to the registry
- Customers are able to add products to shopping cart from multiple registries and at the same time they may also add to shopping cart non-registry-dependent products.
- A customer may also to choose registrant's address as a shipping address during checkout, if he wants the gift to be delivered to a registry owner right away.
- You will be able to see all essential gift registry statistics and information through the Admin Panel: existing registries (even customer deleted registries remain in the list, just status changes to ‘Inactive’), registry IDs (which when clicked lead to registry page on front-end), products within each registry, desired/received/purchased amounts of products, corresponding orders.
- There are no restrictions for product amounts. The extension will work with any number of products.
- Ability to delete registry in the admin panel.
- Ability to update the amount of received products in the admin panel.
- Displaying Registry's name for each product from the registry on the page " Order View".
- Ability to display "Add To Registry" link for guests.
- All extension's code is open source
Webtex has been extremely helpful since 2012, when we first installed this extension for our site. We've had a couple issues with compatibility as our site has been worked on by developers, and they were always quick to address anything that came up during the process. Highly recommended!
Thanks to Alex and his support team for excellent service and support plus a great product
I can't recommend this plugin or Webtex enough! The plugin is relatively easy to install-- you just copy the files over to their respective folders on your server. Then configuring the plugin is very easy via Magento's Configuration menu. It works very well right out of the box. I had a problem where the plugin was conflicting with something on my custom theme, so I emailed Webtex and they responded within a few hours! I'm so grateful for this excellent plugin and the awesome support that comes with it. Definitely worth it!
this product is very complete, it has all the functionality you need. is easy to use and you can count on the support of webtex's team. Always respond quickly and help you if you have any problem. I recommend it to all !
(this review was taken from http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/wedding-gift-registry.html)
I am very satisfied with this product.
support serious, professional, friendly and fast.
Thanks Alex, for all your help installing the new extensions, Wedding Registry and Gift Card, I’m a bit inexperienced in Web Development and your support is greatly appreciated.,
Regards, Gerry Browne, Dublin, Ireland
Awesome support and amazing extension. Work like a charm. These guys rock releasing different types of gift registries. The only question: are you planning to release common gift registry extension? If yes, I will purchase it at once for one of my client.
I was using AITOC's module for some time but their support is veryyyy slow. Besides, their license module just kills most of the customers (they ask more money for new products, stores and etc - CRAZY).
I'm very pleased with this alternative.
(this review was taken from magentocommerce.com)
: bug fixed.
- Version 1.0.0
- Version 1.1.0
Added "Maiden name" field into registry creation/edit page and made it searchable through registry search.
Added "Purchased" field into registry products list in Admin Panel.
Purchased products are now associated with corresponding orders.
Added ability to specify desired amount of a product through "Qty" field on product page.
Added functionality to save deleted registries statistics in Admin Panel.
Added registry status field in Admin Panel with values: "Active" and "Inactive".
Added compatibility with Magento 1.5.x
Made all extension fields, labels and info changable via Magento's Inline Translator.
Added ability to add products to a registry from catalog search result page.
Fixed registry created date&time issue in Admin Panel.
- Version 1.2.0
Added ability to add the same configurable product (with different options selected) to the registry multiple times.
Added "Registry ID" field to registry list in Admin Panel.
Added ability to sort products in the registry's product list.
Removed feature: all products that have been already added to the registry are marked with label "Added to Baby Registry".
Now if order status becomes cancelled (order with a product from a registry), then the product is being returned to the registry and becomes available.
Fixed 404 error on "Add to Cart" click in registry, when 'After Adding a Product Redirect to Shopping Cart' = "No" in Admin Panel.
Registry products are now marked as 'Received' when purchased by guest user.
- Version 1.3.0 (for magento versions 1.4.x-1.6.x)
Added ability to delete registry in the admin panel.
Added ability to update the amount of received products in the admin panel.
Displaying Registry's name for each product from the registry on the page " Order View".
- Version 1.4.0 (for magento versions 1.4.x-1.6.x)
Added ability to display "Add To Registry" link for guests
- Version 1.5.0 (for magento versions 1.4.x-1.7.x)
Grouped products have been fixed
- Version 1.6.0 (for magento versions 1.4.x-1.7.x)
Share Registry on Twitter and Facebook.
Ability to use multi shipping addresses in checkout.
Ability to create shipping address during creating the registry.
- Version 1.7.0 (for magento versions 1.4.x-1.7.x)
Ability to create/ full edit/ delete registry through admin panel
- Version 2.0.0
Customizable social media message
The ability to get a notification email when the registry item is purchased
Improved create/edit functionality for registry templates
Improved buttons templates
Minor bug fixes
- Version 2.0.1
Adds compatibility with Magento 188.8.131.52 and the SUPEE-6788 patch
Working with Extension
Wedding Registry Front-end (the way a registry owner sees it)
After the wedding list extension is installed, a new link "Wedding Registry" will appear in the upper left navigation (assuming your layout is similar to Magento standard theme): Screenshot 1
When a user hovers this link, a pop-up will appear, that will let him to search for a registry or to create/view his own registry.
On the "Create Wedding Registry" page user will be able to add all necessary information concerning this registry:
- Bride's name and email
- Groom's name and email
- Wedding date
- A personal message for the guests that will appear on the wedding registry page
- Wedding location
- Shipping address for presents
- Family photo that will appear on the wedding registry page
For more details see Screenshot 2.
After a wedding list is created, user will need to add products to it. By each product on catalog and product pages there will appear a link saying "Add to Wedding Registry". When user clicks on this link, the product is being added to his registry without leaving the current page.
On the wedding list page user will be able to manage the list of the products he selected:
- See number of selected and number of purchased items
- Remove unwanted items
- Choose priority for each item
- Add some comment for each item
- Change "Desired" and "Received" fields for each product
- Add any product to cart
On the registry page there are following links:
- "Registry Information"
On this page user will be able to see and edit all his registry information. Also that page contains "Delete Registry" button.
- "Tell About Your Registry"
Through this page user may sent an e-mail to everyone who he wants to inform about his registry.
- "Guest's View Of Your Registry"
Registry page in a way registry owner's guests will see it.
For more details see Screenshot 3.
Wedding Registry Front-end (the way a registry guest sees it)
On Screenshot 4 you can see a wedding list page. It contains all the info about selected wedding registry, and also a list of products, chosen by registry owner.
- Wedding Registry Admin Back-end
To see information on existing registries, navigate to the following page in Admin Panel: Customers→Wedding Registries. There you'll find a list of all registries, created by store users (Screenshot 5).
When selecting a particular registry, a list of products from this registry will appear (Screenshot 6).
“Purchased” field represents the actual amount of items purchase from that store. If you click on a product, a page with a list of corresponding orders will appear (in case “Purchased” amount is not zero): Screenshot 7
We provide Magento development and customization services.