This extension is a very powerful shipping automation solution, which provides a complete set of tools to integrate Amazon fulfillment into a Magento store. It’s not always reasonable businesswise to manage shipping by oneself, because of extra time and efforts it requires. In such cases the service called Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) comes to help. It manages all shipping and handling for you. All you need to do is send you merchandize to Amazon in bulk, and in advance. After that once you get an order – you pass it to Amazon and it takes care of the rest. Our Amazon fulfillment plugin does the automation of such order passing process. It tracks all purchases of store items marked as Fulfilled by Amazon, and sends all shipping information to Amazon automatically. Once an order is fulfilled, the module updates the stock within Magento to conform to stock value at Amazon.
- Ability to set specific marketplace for each product.
- Ability to specify amazon marketplace (CA, CN, DE, JP, UK, IT, IN, FR, ES).
- Ability to specify which individual products are Fulfilled by Amazon.
- Ability to choose where the stock value is managed: within Magento, or within Amazon.
- Ability to specify stock synchronization frequency between Magento and Amazon.
- Ability to restrict shipping per country
- Three Amazon shipping types: Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping, Priority Shipping. Ability to specify as many pricing rules as needed for each of those Amazon shipping types. Ability to set any of those types as the default.
- All extension's code is open source.
: bug fixed.
- Version 0.1.0
- Version 1.0.0
- Version 2.0.0
Supports Amazon MWS
Ability to specify amazon marketplace (CA, CN, DE, JP, UK, IT, IN, FR, ES).
Working with Extension
Extension's Configuration Settings
To edit module's settings navigate to System→Configuration→Webtex→Fulfillment by Amazon. There you will find options, reflected on Screenshot 1.
- Access Key ID, Secret Access Key: this information is provided by Amazon.
- Check Qty from: here you should choose how to track inventory: by Magento standard means, or regularly retrieve it from Amazon. If 'Amazon' option has been chosen, then a Qty check frequency field appears, where you can choose how often you’d like the stock to be synchronized.
Extension's Shipping Settings
To edit extension's shipping settings navigate to System→Configuration→Fulfillment by Amazon Shipping. There you will find options, reflected on Screenshot 2.
- Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping, Priority Shipping sections represent three types of shipping that Amazon offers with FBA service. You can use all three, or disable any of them, or make one of them the default.
- In Shipping price rulessection you can create any number of price rules for shipping. Amazon doesn’t provide shipping prices automatically, so you need to create your own shipping prices. You can, say, create a fixed price shipping by specifying weight interval as 0-99999. Or you could create weight dependent price rules, as reflected on the screenshot above. These rules will be applied to the order during checkout.
Note that weight units and price currency are used the same as specified in Magento configuration.
Extension's Product Settings
Each product that needs to be shipped through Amazon, needs to be marked as such. To accomplish that, a corresponding checkbox needs to be checked on Fulfillment by Amazon section on product page (see Screenshot 3).